Fall Application Deadlines
Priority: January 5
Secondary: March 1
Late: After March 1, in the event that the program is not full, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until May 15.
Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human, or general biology
- One course in college algebra or calculus
- Additional Environmental Health track requirements/recommendations: One year of general/inorganic chemistry required. Strongly recommend calculus I and II, organic chemistry, and physics.
- Additional Industrial Hygiene track requirements: Require calculus I and II, general/inorganic chemistry I and II, organic chemistry, and physics.
- Two letters of recommendation (up to five letters can be submitted)
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Mission and values statement
- GRE or MCAT scores required for all applicants
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
- Relevant work/volunteer experience strengthens all applications
- Detailed admissions criteria