Fall Application Deadlines
Priority: January 5
Secondary: April 1
Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human, or general biology
- One course in college algebra or calculus
- Two letters of recommendation (up to five letters can be submitted)
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Mission and values statement
- GRE or MCAT scores are waived for Fall 2022 admissions
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international applicants
- Relevant work/volunteer experience strengthens all applications
- Detailed admissions criteria
How to Apply
Apply online through SOPHAS, the centralized application service for all of the accredited schools and programs of public health.
View more details on the steps to our application process.
Admissions Events > Join us for an upcoming admissions event.
Meet Our Students > Get to know our students.
International Students > Find admissions information specific to international students.