Fall Application Deadlines
Priority: January 5
Secondary: March 1
Late: After March 1, in the event that the program is not full, applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until June 1.
Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
- Bachelor's degree with GPA of 3.2 or higher required for MS applicants
- Strong quantitative skills
- At least three semesters of college-level calculus through multivariable/vector calculus and one semester of linear algebra
- Documented experience with a computer programming language (C/C++, Fortran, Java, Python or equivalent) is strongly recommended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official GRE scores
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
- Relevant work/volunteer experience strengthens all applications
- Detailed admissions criteria