Fall Application Deadlines
Priority: December 1
Secondary: April 1
Final: June 1 for US applicants only
Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
- Master's degree in Environmental Health Science or similar field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- At least one course in college biology
- At least one course in calculus
- Inorganic/general chemistry
- Organic chemistry is recommended
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official GRE or MCAT scores (some waivers apply, see detailed admissions criteria)
- Research statement
- Mission and values statement
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
- Relevant work/volunteer experience strengthens all applications
- Detailed admissions criteria
How to Apply
Apply online through SOPHAS, the centralized application service for all of the accredited schools and programs of public health.
View more details on the steps to our application process.
Admissions Events > Join us for an upcoming admissions event.
Meet Our Students > Get to know our students.
International Students > Find admissions information specific to international students.