Declaring the Pre-Public Health Major
To become a pre-public health undergraduate student, you will need to complete the steps outlined below. Please note that you will not be eligible to meet with the College of Public Health academic advisors or enroll in public health coursework until your change of major worksheets have been received and evaluated and your major has been changed to pre-public health.
Upon submission of the change of major worksheets (Information Session Worksheet and Curriculum Worksheet), please allow up to five business days for your major to be changed and to receive email confirmation.
- Meet the 2.500 GPA requirement – No Exceptions
- Watch the Information Session Video (video utilizes Adobe Flash Player, which may require authorization or download)
- Complete the Information Session Worksheet
- Complete the Information Session Curriculum Worksheet (Download/save to your computer and access using a .pdf reader)
- Email the completed forms to your new academic advisor
Please be aware that your advisor may return the forms to you to be re-done if they are not completed thoroughly or contain errors.