Fall Application Deadlines
Priority: December 1
Secondary: April 1
Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.
- The program is designed for students who have a previously awarded Master's degree, preferably a Master of Public Health, and at least two years of public health experience
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Research Statement
- Writing Sample
- Mission and values statement
- Official GRE scores (Due to issues related to the COVID-19 outbreak, the GRE requirement is waived for Fall 2021 admissions.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international applicants
- Relevant work/volunteer experience strengthens all applications
- Detailed admissions criteria
How to Apply
Apply online through SOPHAS, the centralized application service for all of the accredited schools and programs of public health.
View more details on the steps to our application process.
Admissions Events > Join us for an upcoming admissions event.
Meet Our Students > Get to know our students.
International Students > Find admissions information specific to international students.