Skip to main content

Need a Public Health Intern?

Picture of Drachman Hall by water fountainAll Bachelor of Science students majoring in public health are required to complete and internship and Master of Public Health students are required to complete an applied practice experience with a community organization.  If you or your agency could benefit from the assistance of either an undergraduate or graduate public health student, please provide details of the project or work desired by filling out our Advertisement Template.

Your project will be advertised to students via the College’s listservs and internal student website.  It is important to note that there are often more projects than there are interns and we are not a placement based program.  Therefore, submitting a completed Advertisement Template does not guarantee that your agency will secure a public health student to complete the project. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at

The University of Arizona red triangle graphic