Students can visit The Hub for up-to-date information on internships, when and how to contact advisors, registration tips, and other great resources.
Advising within the College of Public Health is split by the alphabet of the student's last name.
The following Academic Advisors serve the following students (by last name):
- A-H – Abba Kris Maria Versace – firstname.lastname@example.org
- I-M – Maggie Ramirez – email@example.com
- N-Z – Devon Moule – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Internships – Stephanie Springer – email@example.com
- Online Students – Jessica Acuña – firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health advisors meet with students using walk-in hours only. Appointments can be requested via email for emergency situations. Walk-in hours are times that students do not need to have appointments. You just sign in and are seen in a first come first serve manner.
To view their walk-in schedules, visit the Wise Advising website.
Read more about how to meet with an advisor here.