The following Academic Advisors serve the public health undergraduate students:
Temporarily advising main campus students with last names H-O.
Main campus students with last names P-Z. Temporarily advising main campus students with last names H-O.
Arizona Online students
Abba Kris Maria Versace
Academic advisors meet with public health students by appointment and by drop-in hours during regular business hours. Advising by email is also available. Available appointment slots can be found here: Trellis Advise.
Students not affiliated with the Bachelor of Science with a major in Public Health or the Bachelor of Arts with a major in Wellness and Health Promotion Practice must complete an information session before meeting with a Public Health advisor.
- Declaring the Public Health major, click here.
- Declaring the Wellness and Health Promotion Practice major, click here (instructions are in the middle of the page).
Advising by Appointment
- Students sign up for a virtual appointment by selecting an available slot on Trellis Advise.
- In-person appointments will be available upon request; please email your assigned advisor directly to coordinate.
- The 30 minute private appointment is with the student's assigned academic advisor (determined by campus and last name).
- The advising appointments are intended for more complex or multi-question advising, for example, four year course planning, study abroad planning, probation meetings, SAP appeals, degree audits, questions regarding out-of-state transfer courses.
Virtual Advising by Drop-In
|Day||Virtual||No In-Person Drop-Ins Fall 2023|
|Monday||2 - 3:30pm||n/a|
|Tuesday||10am - 12 noon; 2 - 3:30pm||n/a|
|Wednesday||10am - 12 noon; 2 - 3:30pm||n/a|
|Thursday||10am - 12 noon; 2 - 3:30pm||n/a|
Drop-In Advising - Virtual (using video-conferencing)
- Students log into the Zoom meeting (link provided via Trellis Advise). Students are seen based on the order they enter the Zoom waiting room, on a first come, first seen manner.
- The 10-15 minute quick and private session is with the on-call academic advisor.
- Note: These virtual meetings utilize Zoom. Students can join meetings using Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or smart phone.
Drop-in advising is intended for less complex or one question advising, for example, help adding one course to semester schedule, turning in preceptor or independent study paperwork, questions on Arizona university/community college transfer courses.
To make the most of time with your advisor, come prepared!
The following links may be useful to you as you prepare for your advising meeting:
- Public Health Curriculum Guide for Main Campus students and Arizona Online students
- Public Health Undergraduate Academic Policies & Forms
- University Academic Dates & Deadlines
- Transfer Credit
Students can also visit The Hub for up-to-date information on registration information, email and communication tips, and other advising resources.