Bachelor of Arts in Wellness and Health Promotion Practice
If you’re passionate about protecting and promoting the health of diverse elder communities, then immerse yourself in this track.
Available In-Person and Online
Meeting the needs of our aging society is one of the most significant public health challenges facing society today. Professionals in this field will be in high demand during the next 10-20 years. Our Aging and Population Health track prepares students for career opportunities in human services, government agencies, retirement communities, nursing homes, health care and long-term care facilities.
- PHP 312: Health Promotion and Well-being in Later Life
- PHP 436/536: Aging, Environment and Wellbeing
- PHP 437/537: Management and Leadership in Long-term Care
- Hospitals and clinics
- Businesses and companies such as assisted living facilities
- Community-based organizations
For more information about declaring this track for your degree, contact an undergraduate advisor.