The Dean’s Alumni Circle is a membership to link the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health alumni and current students to create a community that will support and advance the college’s excellence and life-long learning opportunities. Making an annual gift makes a statement to corporations, foundations, and college ranking agencies and publications that you believe in the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health's mission and support the unique educational experience that it provides.
- There are more than 1000 Public Health alumni located throughout the world.
- MEZCOPH alumni are vital to local, national and global health communities and to the future of health care delivery worldwide.
- MEZCOPH alumni remain a vital and active catalyst in the continued growth of the College.
Importance of the Dean’s Alumni Circle
- Provides an opportunity to be in contact with other MEZCOPH alumni, scholars and the alma mater.
- Provides scholarships, fellowships and internships for MEZCOPH students.
- Retains and attracts faculty and develops service learning approaches to maintain research and community service programs.
- Allows MEZCOPH alumni the chance to make a philanthropic contribution to the College each year, which contributes to the growth and future of the College.
- Facilitates mentoring, special events, lectures and other learning experiences that will foster advancement of the individual and MEZCOPH.
- Annual giving shows that you support the MEZCOPH educational experience and mission.
Membership Criteria (100% tax deductible)
Making an annual gift every year makes a statement to corporations, foundations, and college ranking agencies and publications that you believe in the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health's mission and support the unique educational experience that it provides.
Members’ annual 100% tax deductible gift is based on years since graduation. Payments may be broken down into monthly, bimonthly or quarterly payments.
- $25 /year for year 1-3 after graduation
- $50/year for year 4-6 after graduation
- $75/year for year 7-9 after graduation
- $100/year for years 10 and more after graduation
In order to recognize those alumni who take a leadership role in contributing to the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health, we have developed the MEZCOPH for life membership for a gift of $1,000. The life membership can be paid over five installments of $200 each.
- Many employers will match gifts made by employees
- See if your company offers matching gifts
Other forms of Gifts
There are additional tax benefits to making gifts of appreciated stock or setting up annuities and trusts with MEZCOPH.
Dean’s Alumni Circle Receive
- Invitations to MEZCOPH events and lectures
- Invitations to Alumni Circle events and receptions
- Recognition in the alumni honor roll of donors
- The opportunity to network with other MEZCOPH and public health leaders
How to Join:
- Check Payable to UAF/Dean's Alumni Circle
- Credit Card payment online at: http://publichealth.arizona.edu and select the Give Today button.
- Credit card monthly payments can be set up through Donna Knight at (520) 626-6459 or email@example.com
- Lifetime Members
- Adeniyi Alo '04
- Kimberly Beekman (Schneider) '02
- Richard Carmona '98
- Martin Cisneroz '09
- Zhao Chen '95
- Beverly Elliott '88
- Iman Hakim '94
- Geneva Heller '95
- Scott Krasner '93
- John M. McElligott '05
- Douglass Morrison '04
- Myra Muramoto '99
- Lylis Olsen '05
- Cecila Rosales '00
- Mark Smolinski '94
- Stephanie Springer '08
- Jared Younger '07
- Annual Members
- Deborah Curley '10
- Kendria Dickson '12
- Amy Glicken '06
- Julia Fine '11
- Sharayah Foster '11
- Laurel Jacobs, '07, '12
- Jitian Li '12
- Zachary Lowing '14
- Eileen Lukes '08
- Patricia Magyar '06
- Carrie Nielson '06
- Alan G. Nyitray '08
- Sara Lynn Pepper '95
- Stephanie Rainie '01
- Keisha Robinson '09
- Rebecca Sedjo '01