The Ventanilla de Salud (VDS) is a space within the Mexican Consulates in the United States, where we work to support you in your health care.
Facilitate access to health services and promote a culture of self-care among the Mexican migrant population in the United States, promoting disease prevention and control.
We offer comprehensive preventive care through the following services:
- Health screenings for blood pressure, body mass index, cholesterol levels, glucose, HIV, and AIDS, among others.
- Recommendation and referral to health services (community clinics) to establish a medical home and/or when a specialized medical service is required.
- Guidance/Counseling on health issues: proper nutrition, physical activity, obesity, diabetes, women's health and children's health, mental health, addiction prevention, sexual health, among others.
- Application of some vaccines.
- Information on health insurance alternatives for Mexicans residing in the United States.
SERVICE AT THE VENTANILLA DE SALUD (VDS) IS SECURE, CONFIDENTIAL, FREE AND IN SPANISH, REGARDLESS OF YOUR IMMIGRATION STATUS.
1324 G Ave.
Douglas, AZ 85607
320 East Mcdowell Road, Suite 105
Phoenix, AZ 85004
298 S. Main Street
Yuma, AZ 85364