Welcome to the Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health!
Arizona's first and only accredited college of public health, the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health is uniquely situated in the culturally rich and diverse Southwest.
Distinguished for our outstanding community-based research and for our focus on eliminating health disparities, the Zuckerman College of Public Health offers opportunities to students for education, research, and community involvement. The College's interdisciplinary activities are enhanced by being part of the Health Sciences Center with campuses in Tucson and Phoenix.
- Graduate Admissions
- Admissions Criteria and Deadlines
- Learn more about our graduate degree programs, requirements, and application deadlines.
- How to Apply
- Get information about the application and admissions process.
- Graduate Admissions Events
- Talk with us at an upcoming admissions event!
- Meet Our Students
- Get to know some of our graduate students.
- International Students
- Find admissions information specific to international students.
- Online MPH Admission
- For individuals interested in completing an MPH all online http://mphdegree.arizona.edu
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Join an information session, find four year plans, and learn about admissions to the major.
- Certificate Admissions
- Explore graduate certificate programs.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students
- Information for students who would like to take a class or two.
- Tuition & Financial Assistance
- Tuition and fees for all programs, and learn about financial assistance opportunities.
- Visiting Campus
- Planning a visit to campus? Join an information session or contact us!
- Office of Student Services
- Meet our award-winning team!
|Bachelor of Science in Public Health|
|Environmental Health Sciences|
|Family & Child Health|
|Health Behavior Health Promotion|
|Health Services Administration (Phoenix or Tucson)|
|Public Health Policy and Management|
|Public Health Practice (Phoenix-based program)|
|Dual Degree Programs||
|Graduate Certificate Programs|
About Our Students
|Undergraduate Students||Graduate Students|
|MS, PhD, DrPH students||118|
Highlights of the College
- Focus on chronic diseases
- including diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
- Health disparities and community-based participatory research
- with expertise in Hispanic and American Indian health.
- Global health
- with projects along the US/Mexico border, Nepal, China, Kenya, and other parts of the world.
- Outstanding service learning opportunities
- with intensive, week-long courses on border health, rural health, urban health, and maternal and child health.
- The College of Public Health consistently ranks among the top 5 of the 49 accredited schools of public health for American Indian and Hispanic students, and is home to a large cohort of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers.
- Active student groups
- including the Public Health Student Alliance, the Global Health Alliance, and the Student Environmental Health Sciences Association.
- State of the art facilities
- Drachman Hall was built in 2006 and features high-tech, comfortable classroom space.
- Small school of public health
- with small, discussion-based classes and strong faculty mentoring.
- Tucson & Phoenix
- have 350 days of sun each year and outstanding opportunities for hiking, cycling, and other outdoor activities.