Applicants to the Global Health & Development Graduate Certificate are required to submit the following application materials:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. The applicant is required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum 2.75 GPA (GPA is based on the last 60 units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units)
- One letter of recommendation is required from a supervisor, mentor, or other individual familiar with your work and professional abilities
- Resume/CV which should include: educational background and employment experience
- Written statement of background and goals (one page single spaced) that addresses the following questions: (1) Why do you want to enroll in the Global Health & Development graduate certificate? (2) How will the knowledge and skills acquired through your successful participation in this certificate be applied in your current job and/or support your career goals?
- International applicants may need to provide proof of English proficiency. See more information here: https://publichealth.arizona.edu/graduate-students/certificate-admissions-criteria
- Applicants are not required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)